Tuesday, July 14, 2009

7 Months Old

Where is the time going???!!!! My little man turned 7 months old last Wednesday!!! He is just growing and changing so much each day now. Someone told me that from now on he will amaze me every single day doing new things, and they were right!! It seems like every day he is doing something new. So, what is Leyton doing??? He is trying so hard to crawl! Everyone has told me that boys are a little slower at stuff like this than girls, but he sure is trying. He can turn all the way around in a circle and he can "scoot" backwards. It is so funny to watch him because he starts to grunt when he gets mad that he is not moving forward. Even though he is not crawling yet, he is into EVERYTHING that he can get his hands on!! Take tonight for example...... i was getting his dinner ready. I had warmed up some squash and sweet peas and put them on the counter while i loaded him into his bumbo seat (he usually eats in his high chair, but i was trying to cook at the same time). When i picked him up to put him in the seat, he reached behind me on the counter and grabbed the whole bowl of peas and threw it on the ground!!!!! I could not get mad because it was funny...i just fixed him some green beans instead.

Leyton LOVES bath time right now too. He can now pick up his little bath toys and play with them while he kicks and splashes in the tub. Leyton is still a wonderful sleeperz is babbling up a storm, and sitting up great! Sorry to ramble, but i just cant get enough of him! Here are a few pics that I took tonight. Enjoy!!!

Oh!!! I never posted Leyton's 6 month pictures that we had taken. They were PRECIOUS!!! I will try to get a few put on the blog... AND, i have tried and tried to get a pic of his precious little teeth, but he will not let me! He smiles so big all the time and shows them, but when i try to get a pic of them, he wont let me... it's like he knows what i am doing!!




This was at dinner last night.... DD took this pic before we went riding on
the golf cart.

Leyton playing with his lady bug... he LOVES his toys!

Okay. This is Leyton holding his sippy cup. He drinks his water out
of his cup, but he really just likes to bit on the sippy part!
I really think he is going to bite through it one day soon.


Swinging in the back yard!


The sun was a little bright, so he is squinting in these.












No comments:

Post a Comment