Sunday, May 10, 2009

5 Months Old!!!

I cannot believe that Leyton turned 5 months old on Friday! He is just growing way too fast!!! The months are just flying by these days. Leyton is doing so many new little things now. For instance, he has definitely found his little voice, and he loves to hear it these days! He does this "fake cough" sound over and over and then just laughs at himself. He is laughing out loud a lot now. The things Thornton and I do now to hear that little laugh..... But it just makes our day to hear it. He is still rolling over a lot, and he is even trying to sit up on his own now. When we are doing tummy time, he is getting his little rear end up in the air and getting up on his knees. Scary!!!! He is still sleeping strong, and we are even getting better at eating with a spoon. We are not eating that much, but that is okay since he is not 6 months old yet. We have tried bananas, pears and squash so far. Going to try the sweet potatoes this week!!!

I had my first Mother's Day as a new mom today, and it was wonderful! I was reminded today in church what an important job being a mother is, and I am very blessed to have this job! God has entrusted me to raise one of His children, and that is the most special gift!!!!



He loves to hear his own voice these days!!!
Playing in our exersaucer!!

Eating our squash... it is best that he eats in just his diaper because we sure make a mess
with vegetables!


At the club for my first Mother's Day as a mom


Sitting up! (with a little help)


No comments:

Post a Comment