Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend in Oxford

Thornton and I took Leyton over to the Ole Miss vs Alabama game a couple of weeks ago. We were giving an engagement party for Sparky and Jenny Kate in Oxford on Friday night, so we made a weekend of it! I took off work on Friday and headed over to Oxford with Leyton that morning. Jason and Karem came and brought Thomas, and we also got to Eric and Shea and Grafton. Also, Pfeifer came in town for the game from New York, so we got to see everyone!!! The grove ended up being really nasty and cold after all the rain we have had, so Mr. Leyton did not have the best grove experience. We will try again though!

So happy!




Playing with Thomas after breakfast. I didnt have my camera
when Grafton came by, but I will hopefully get
to see them again soon!
The girls at Roosters after the party Friday night!
We had such a good time!





No comments:

Post a Comment