Tuesday, August 25, 2009

And He Is Off.......

Leyton has finally mastered crawling!!! He has been taking his little one and two steps at a time, but now he has it all figured out. I was at work yesterday afternoon when Joyce called me to tell me that he was crawling all around his room! I got a little teary-eyed about it, but it is so exciting at the same time. Needless to say, I rushed home right after she called to see for myself. Sure enough, he was crawling!!! And, of course, the first thing he crawled to when i got there was an outlet with his night light and monitor plugged in....so, we headed to Wal-Mart to get outlet covers for the house. We are going to have to up our game a little bit now!!!

Leyton is also starting to pull up on stuff. He grabs at the couch to pull up, and he even grabs for the top rail in his crib to pull up (glad he has not mastered that yet). If he is sitting in my lap, he will grab onto my shoulders or my shirt and pull right up.

He is just getting to be a big boy so fast!!!! I will post some pictures later of him crawling. I dont have my camera with me right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment