Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One more exciting thing!!

I forgot to mention on yesterday's post that Leyton is starting to say Mama!! Last Friday, I was getting his breakfast ready, so i put him in his exersaucer for a bit. He saw me getting his food together and started jumping up and down and saying something like "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma"! I turned around and looked at him and he was grinning and kept doing it. I was so excited that I called Thornton and told him, and he didnt believe me. So, i told my mom, and she really didnt believe me either. Well, after church on Sunday, we were standing around and talking to several people in the sanctuary. Leyton was beginning to get a little fussy with hunger, and he started pulling my hair and saying "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma". I looked at Thornton and he just started smiling.... he knows what he heard!! And then he looked at Leyton and started saying "Da-da??" Which Leyton has been doing..... My mom even heard him do it! I cant tell you how good that makes me feel to hear him say that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment