Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Business in the front, Party in the back....

Okay, so Leyton got his first haircut in December! I teared up watching it get cut, but it was seriously time. Leyton had been sporting a mullet for some time. I never could bring myself to cut it because I kept holding out thinking that his hair might start to curl in the back. Nope.... he has very straight hair. It got to the point that when anyone saw him, they would say, "Oh, business in the front, party in the back!" So, off to see Mrs. Judy we went. It only took like 3 or 4 snips, but he did so good and sat so still! And yes, I kept his hair from his first haircut!

Before....
He was playing with this toy in the waiting
area, and fell asleep!!! Everyone started laughing
so hard he woke up! It was so cute!!

Sitting on Mrs. Judy's counter

He played with hair clips the whole time...


After....






2 comments: