Sunday, March 1, 2009

Family Update

Well, Leyton made it through the week without catching the stomach virus, THANK GOODNESS!!!! Thornton left this weekend to go to New Orleans for a bachelor party, so Leyton and I had a mother-son weekend. We had so much fun! Friday night when I got off work, I got us all packed up and we went to stay with my Nana in Cleveland. She had supper ready when we got there, so we ate and visited and played. The weather was awful, so it was a good night to stay inside. Saturday we got to visit with Aunt Linda and Aunt Cynthia and Uncle Stig before we headed back home. Saturday night, Leyton and I went to Ramon's with GiGi and Pop. And today Eric and Shea came back to visit and bring Grafton. She has grown so much in the last 2 weeks since we saw her. It is so hard for me to believe that Leyton will be 12 weeks old tomorrow! I fall more and more in love with this little boy every day!!!! Here are some pics from the weekend!







Playing in our gym



Leyton's first snow! Very little, but still snow!



My sweet boy





No comments:

Post a Comment