Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rolling Over!!!!

Well, I am happy (and sad) to say that Leyton is rolling over! I was at work on Tuesday when Thornton called me and told me that Leyton rolled onto his stomach for the first time. He has been rolling from his back to his side for a few weeks now, but he went on over on Tuesday! I got a little upset because I missed the first time he did it. I came home from work all excited and wanted him to do it again so bad, but he wouldn't. But.... I came home for lunch today and he did it for me twice! It is just amazing to me that he is getting so strong at just a little over 3 months old. It makes me realize just how fast he is growing! Also, Leyton loves spending time in his jumparoo! He will push off the ground with his little feet, and the jumparoo makes noises every time he does. He just gets so excited and laughs and keeps jumping!!! Here are some pics in the jumparoo!



Concentrating so hard on grabbing onto those toys!

Hello, Mommy!


3 comments:

  1. He is so precious! He is growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Leyton! That is awesome! Can't wait to see him again in a couple weeks!!

    ReplyDelete